TZ Connect is hiring an Events and Community Manager to join our team in Berlin. We are a hub in Berlin, focusing upon building open source software, support projects and companies building on Tezos, and serve as a bridge between different players within the Tezos ecosystem.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to develop and implement a community and events strategy that fosters ecosystem growth in Berlin and beyond. Specifically, you’ll onboard builders, users, and projects into the ecosystem and help foster an active community. This will include strategizing activites, organizing physical events, and managing digital commmunication channels, including those for global hackathons.
Through our community-building activities, we aim to foster an open, inclusive, and experimental environment in which all types of creators can find pathways to involvement in the Tezos ecosystem and web3.
- Based in Berlin, or willing to relocate
- Familiar with web3 / blockchain technology
- Highly organized, you know your way with spreadsheets
- Empathic and good communicator
- Experienced in community development, event management, project management, or similar
- Experienced in strategizing and organizing events
- Familiar with communication platforms like Slack, Discord, Telegram, etc.
- Proficiency in German
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation
- Safe and respectful work environment
- An open and informal team culture
- A beautiful new office space in the heart of Berlin
- A flexible work environment where both office and remote work are possible - we strive for a healthy balance between the two.
How To Apply
Interested? Drop us a message with work [@] tzconnect.com including your resume, work samples, and availability.
TZ Connect is a Berlin-based team dedicated to advancing the Tezos ecosystem. We build open source software, provide support to projects and companies building on Tezos, and serve as a bridge between different players within the Tezos ecosystem.
At TZ Connect, we believe in inclusion, accessibility, and equality. Anyone with ideas, skills, and the drive to get things done should be able to do so without unnecessary bureaucratic hindrances. We welcome visionaries that share our passion for building the solutions of the future.
Tezos is an open-source platform for assets and applications backed by a global community of validators, researchers, and builders. Secure, sustainable, and self-upgradable, Tezos is a top-notch blockchain positioned for long-lasting impact in the blockchain ecosystem and beyond.