TZ Connect is hiring an adoption and ecosystem growth manager to join our team in Berlin. We are a hub dedicated to advancing the Tezos ecosystem by building open source software and supporting projects and companies interested in building on Tezos.
In this role, the main objective will be to grow the adoption of the Tezos blockchain amongst different stakeholders such as developers, designers and startups, and grow and retain the number of developers skilled in working with the Tezos protocol. Next to building up a strong network, you will help optimising (digital) events such as meetups, workshops and hackathons, and contribute to the development of our physical community space and small grants program.
- Based in Berlin, or willing to relocate
- Familiar with web3 / blockchain technology
- Highly organised, you know your way with spreadsheets
- Empathic and good communicator
- Experienced in ecosystem development, event management, project management, or similar
- Familiar with communication platforms like slack, discord, telegram, etc.
- Proficiency in German
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation
- Safe and respectful work environment
- An open and informal team culture
- A beautiful new office space in the heart of Berlin
- A flexible work environment where both office and remote work are possible - we strive for a healthy balance between the two.
How To Apply
Interested? Drop us a message with work [@] tzconnect.com including your resume, work samples, and availability.
TZ Connect is a Berlin-based team dedicated to advancing the Tezos ecosystem. We build open source software, provide support to projects and companies building on Tezos, and serve as a bridge between different players within the Tezos ecosystem.
At TZ Connect, we believe in inclusion, accessibility, and equality. Anyone with ideas, skills, and the drive to get things done should be able to do so without unnecessary bureaucratic hindrances. We welcome visionaries that share our passion for building the solutions of the future.
Tezos is an open-source platform for assets and applications backed by a global community of validators, researchers, and builders. Secure, sustainable, and self-upgradable, Tezos is a top-notch blockchain positioned for long-lasting impact in the blockchain ecosystem and beyond.